Here is a quick break down of the most highly requested “what do I wear” looks:
- opt for a dark-coloured suit, such as black, charcoal grey, or navy.
- Pair the suit with a crisp, white or black dress shirt.
- Wear a conservative tie in a solid, muted colour, most traditionally black
- Choose black or dark brown dress shoes depending on the colour of your suit.
- Keep accessories minimal and understated.
- Go for a stylish, casual look that reflects your personal style.
- Wear a comfortable pair of jeans or chinos.
- Pair it with a crisp simple block colour tee or a printed tee if you prefer.
- Layer with a neat denim or leather jacket.
- Complete the look with leather sneakers or boots.
- Wear a well-fitted suit in a classic colour like navy, charcoal grey (personally I avoid back
for weddings). If you are a little more daring, consider deep green, mauve or an interesting
check or windowpane.
- opt for a light-coloured dress shirt, such as white or light blue, be mindful not to convey a
- Choose a tie that adds a touch of elegance and character. It is not imperative to match
your partners colour in this regard.
- Wear polished dress shoes that complement the suit (and socks always darker than the
- Consider a pocket square for a sophisticated touch. Do not match tie and pocket square
- Wear a formal business suit in a conservative colour, such as navy or charcoal grey. Studies
show that black in open court appears to convey mistrust or guilt so veer away.
- Pair it with a crisp white or light blue dress shirt.
- Choose a classic tie in a solid or subtle pattern.
- Wear polished black or dark brown dress shoes.
- Keep accessories minimal and professional.
- Wear a tailored suit in a classic colour like navy or charcoal grey. Avoid black.
- Pair it with a well-ironed, solid-coloured dress shirt.
- opt for a conservative tie that complements the suit.
- Wear polished dress shoes that match the suit and are in good condition.
- Ensure belt is also in need and tidy condition
- Keep grooming neat and tidy.
- Dress according to the specific birthday celebration's dress code (e.g., casual, semi-formal).
- opt for a well-fitted button-up shirt paired with chinos or dress pants.
- Choose footwear that suits the occasion, such as loafers or clean sneakers.
- Accessorize with a watch or a stylish belt, if appropriate.
- Dress according to the formality and style of the occasion.
- For a casual gathering, go for well-fitted jeans or chinos and a casual shirt.
- For a more formal event, wear a dress shirt with dress pants or a suit.
- Choose footwear that matches the occasion, such as loafers or dress shoes.
- Accessorize subtly, such as with a nice watch or a tasteful bracelet.
Remember, these are general guidelines, and it is important to consider the specific details
and requirements of each occasion.
Ready to make the move? Whether it's for your wedding, a special event, a new corporate job or a wardrobe update, come into our showroom and begin your unforgettable journey with Couture Menswear. Click the link or call our friendly team to book your consultation now.